The Viper 8-32x60SF is perfect for the precision target shooter and long-range varmint hunter. The precision pop-up target style turrets allow the shooter to make quick 1/8” MOA adjustments and then set their own zero which locks in for proven repeatability. The side focus provides a parallax free sight picture.
The ETE Microlux™ lens coatings are proprietary and were developed specifically for maximum light transmission and distortion-free resolution. The illuminated glass etched SCB reticle features an 11-step intensity adjustment system and it is conveniently located on the side focus dial.
The Viper has a robust 30mm tube is nitrogen purged to be waterproof and fogproof.
Viper 8-32x60SF Specifications:
- Reticle: Illuminated MTC Optics SCB
- Illumination: 11 step intensity red from ultra light for dark conditions to high for bright daylight
- Proprietary ETE Microlux™ Fully Multi-Coated optics
- Actual magnification: 8X to 32X with side focus
- Objective diameter: 50mm
- Eye relief” 3.5” (8x), 3” (32x)
- Field of view: 15 feet @ 100 yards (8x), 4 feet @ 100 yards (32x)
- Tube diameter: 30mm
- Turret: Precision pull up, locking, zero resettable, varmint/target turrets
- Adjustment graduation: 1/8 MOA