Thomas Field Target Rifle, .177, accessory rail
Accurate – a remarkable record after only two years in production
· 2015 U.S. Air Rifle Benchrest national competition: US Open Class – 1st Place (7 of the top 10 rifles were Thomas); Light Varmint Class – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places (5 of the top ten rifles were Thomas); Heavy Varmint Class – 2nd and 3rd Places (6 of the top ten rifles were Thomas).
· Team USA takes a gold and two silver medals during the 2015 WRABF World Benchrest Championships in Australia (4 of 6 USA team members shot Thomas rifles).
· 2015 California State Field Target Championship – overall match title winner.
· The Thomas BR now holds all the USARB national benchrest records for LV, HV, Open, Hybrid and Unlimited classes, indoors and out.
· Thomas rifles took 1st and 3rd in the Pro Class 25 meter competition during the 2015 Extreme Benchrest event in Phoenix.
Elegant – form follows function from butt to muzzle
· The only air rifle in the world specifically designed for success in current national and international competition - with no compromises.
· Aluminum stock provides a low center of gravity and absolute stability in the rest.
· The swing breech and a 3 ¾ inch solid barrel block allows easy barrel change-over and index adjustment.
· Custom machined leade enables easy hand loading while ensuring the pellet is completely concentric to the bore from head to skirt. No need to use a pellet seater.
· A specially designed roller-bearing mechanism allows cocking with only fingertip pressure – rifle will not move in the rest.
· A newly designed titanium air tube holds 50% more air than the older aluminum tube. Total volume is approximately 375cc.
Versatile – Get one rifle that will be at the top level of performance for benchrest (LV, HV, and Open) , and field target
· A jetted swing port provides quick and easy change of air jets – a 20 second operation - allowing the same rifle to be shot in every class of competition with zero compromise.
· Air jets are “pre-tuned” and cannot be put in wrong or out of adjustment. There is no need to chronograph the rifle after changing over - it will be right every time.
One conveniently located bolt allows you to switch from the Benchrest chassis (BR) to the Field Target (FT) chassis complete with butt pad (a $950.00 option), and it takes about a minute or less.
· The FT chassis has a full length Anshutz accessory rail for just about anything you may want to add.